Tuesday, February 15, 2011


I swear it's must be true from what I see every day. However,  I just spent 20 min looking up US driving statistics by state. West Virginia is never the worst in any category (most accidents, drunk driving, uninsured motorist, etc...) but it is consistently in the top 10. Or bottom ten however you look at it.  Shocker, New Jersey is the worst. What really sucks is that as much as I would like to make a point about West Virginia, DC and Maryland usually scored worse in every category. Damn. I can only assume then that because the majority of West Virginia is back woods wilderness, most motor vehicle incidents get swept under the rug and go unreported. I mean after all, what police officer is going to give their cousin a ticket, even if they did just get divorced.

No comments:

Post a Comment