Tuesday, November 2, 2010


Did everyone get out and vote today? Me neither. Partially because I'm holed up at school in WV but mostly it's because I have basically given up on trying to follow what is going on in the political world. It's depressing and actually hurts my head to give it more than a moments thought. Politics is not a reality show and should be taken seriously. If it were up to me...
My first act as Czar of America would be to limit all public service salaries to no more than the mean average of all the educators in their particular service district or state. The President would be the National average (we already give him a house).
My second act would be to limit campaigning to no more than two months prior to that particular election. Candidates need to be governing, not stirring up votes for their party a year or two in advance.
My third act would be to place a spending cap on all campaign spending (less for district and more for state and national).
My forth act would be to paint the White House burgundy and gold and for every game the redskins loose, Dan Snyder will have to spend the following 24 hours locked in stocks on the north lawn, at which the throwing of rotten food will be encouraged.

1 comment: