Tuesday, April 13, 2010

I don't know if its because of the nicer weather now, drivers have their window down more, or that more cyclist are out on the road annoying people. But lately there have been a rash of jack ass drivers yelling at me while I'm our riding. Usually I can't even tell what they say because they fly by so fast but its obvious they are not happy I'm there. I even had a Slurpee thrown at me the other day by a bunch of punk kids. An expensive projectile that luckily missed its target. I can normally brush it off but not always. It's those not always times that I really wish I had something I could fire back with, other than four letter words and middle fingers.

3 comments:

  1. Thank you Anonymous person, who ever kfinn is...

    ReplyDelete
  2. What flavor was the Slurpee? By the way, I got a flat tire on my bike... in the living room!
    -cowens

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just saw it was red when it exploded on the ground.
    Better to get a flat at home then in the middle of a ride.

    ReplyDelete